- Our 2014 summer journal. Let's get out and do stuff!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 3

Yep, we were totally useless today.  Not very surprising for a Sunday.  We did go to sacrament meeting.  It was just me and Connor and Emma.  Dani was home with a major headache and killer sunburn.  She usually helps me wrangle Sam while I lead the music in sacrament meeting, so I left him with her because there's no way I could keep control of him and lead the music at the same time.  Emma was hacking and coughing with a summer cold, so we just bailed after sacrament meeting.  And that was our lame spiritual effort for the day.

Gonna take all those kids to the running track in the morning, though.  Go team!  Move your butts!

Oh, and it hailed today right after we got home from church.  Wish I'd taken pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Made it to church, should there really be much expectation beyond that? Nah.

    ReplyDelete