- Our 2014 summer journal. Let's get out and do stuff!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Day 2

Holy cow, why do some days feel like you couldn't get anything done?  I exercised, did my eBay stuff, we cleaned up the house today, I did the grocery shopping, cooked dinner, and now it's 10:30pm and I didn't do a lot of the things I set out to do today.  Ughhh.  I've been so brain dead the past couple days.  I hope I snap out of it.  Kids played more in the yard with their squirters, and made water balloon ammunition. They just spent so much more time outside than they did all winter, and even the past few weeks, so I feel good about that.  It was really unstructured, not necessarily a bad thing, but I still didn't really take them anywhere.  Tomorrow is Sunday, the sabbath, a no-outdoor-play day always, so it won't be about summer fun.  I did find a chocolate cupcake recipe I'm going to try out, and maybe we will make cookies together.  Could be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Time outside is the goal, and you accomplished that for your kids today.

    ReplyDelete